Happy Birthday Scrapbook Page Courtesy of Snapshot Memories Magazine.
To make the "Happy Birthday" page, you'll need:
- Sakura SumoGrip pencils
- Sakura Gelly Roll pen in orange
- Sakura Pigma® Brush markers in orange, yellow, red, green and purple
- Sakura Pigma® Micron markers in black, red, blue, green and purple
- White, blue, green, yellow and red cardstock (Making Memories)
- The ScrapHappy Guide To: Better Borders (Design Originals)
- Heart, star and gift template (Accu-Cut Tiny Tracers)
- Corner rounder template
- Adhesives (3M Photo Fix or similar spray mount)
It's easy to capture the mood in your pictures by using a variety of colored pens and markers for designs and doodles. Primary and secondary colors are often used to portray fun times in childhood. Write letters and draw designs with a pencil first. To make the "Happy Birthday" title on white cardstock, refer to The ScrapHappy Guide for the lettering or draw freehand. Use the Pigma® Micron markers to add your own designs within each letter. Outline them in black. Crop the photo in a rectangle, and use the corner rounder. Mount the photo on several layers of multi-colored paper. Draw details around the frames with colored markers. Draw the balloons, heart, gift, star and other doodles. Color the designs in with Pigma Brush markers. Use the black Pigma Micron marker to outline designs and connect them with squiggles. Add journaling with the black Pigma Micron marker. Mount on blue cardstock. Tons of terrific page ideas can be found in every issue of Snapshot Memories Magazine.