About this Product
In the 1980s, Sakura surprised the pen industry with the invention of the first gel-based ink creating the first and original gel pen. Since then the creamy, colorful Gelly Roll® has remained a favorite of people of all ages, occupations, and interests for its bright color selection and the unique properties of the gel ink.
These creamy, colorful Gelly Roll® gel ink pens will be your favorite flavor for letting thoughts flow onto paper. This gel ink is archival, waterproof, fade resistant, and chemical proof, so it is ideal for checks, legal documents, scrapbooks – wherever permanence is important.
- Notes, journals, letters, and handmade cards
- Signing checks and legal documents
- Scrapbooking and crafts
- Illustration, coloring, and doodling
- Fine is 0.3 mm line / 0.6mm ball, Medium is 0.4mm line / 0.8 mm ball
- Archival quality gel ink in a rollerball pen– chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant on paper
- No feathering or bleed-through on most papers
- No smearing once dry
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed and not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards