About this Product
IDENTI-PEN® is a multi-purpose pen that marks on almost any surface. The dual point IDenti-pen is two, permanent sharp-pointed marking pens in one: a tough fiber nib tip, fine-point bullet nib on one end and an extra fine plastic tip for details on the other. Use this pen on paper products and non-porous surfaces such as metal, glass, tools, sporting goods, test tubes, photographs, plastics, vinyl, wood products, and labels.
IDenti-Pen ink is permanent, waterproof, low odor and built for heavy use. The alcohol solvent, dye-stuff colorant ink will mark on nearly any surface including slick PVC and poly-propylene sheet protectors. Note: Alcohol based cleaners will remove ink from most non-porous surfaces. Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed.
- Craft projects
- Glossy sheets, plastic, transparencies
- Test tubes, beakers, and most glass surfaces
- Photographic and x-ray films, or labeling photos
- Engineering templates and rulers
- Wood, cellophane, paper, metal, CDs, diamonds
- Extra fine tip is 0.3mm line width | Fine tip is 1.2 mm line width
- Fine-line nib has protected tip that will not split
- Waterproof when dry
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed and not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin
- Not intended for use on food service items or ceramics that are washed
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards