About this Product
From super fine hairlines to big, bold strokes, the new Pigma Professional Brush series offers the ultimate in versatility. These durable brush nibs respond to instant changes in pressure or direction with a silky smooth, accurate and consistent ink flow. The deep black, archival quality Pigma® ink ensures the mark will last a lifetime.
Artists who prefer brushes will appreciate the flexibility of a portable brush with continual ink flow, avoiding the need to dip the brush and carry messy inks. Manga and comic artists, illustrators, and lettering art professionals will enjoy the expressiveness of thick to thin strokes with ease and fluidity. The brush nibs were specially developed to provide fantastic bounce and memory over long periods of use.
Note: Always replace cap when not in use. Do not leave uncapped for longer than 20 min. Store horizontally. Do not drop, shake, or spin pen (may cause damage or leakage).
- Calligraphy and brush lettering
- Comics and Manga Calligraphy
- Drawing and illustration
- Awards and certificates
- Graphic art and illustrations
- Rubber stamp and decorative fabric projects
- Average line width write-out on normal bond paper:
- FB = approximately 350 meters
- MB = approximately 300 meters
- BB = approximately 200 meters
- Archival quality Pigma ink – chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
- Consistent ink delivery to the brush sides and tip
- Flexible nib for thin and thick brush strokes
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed and not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity requirements