About this Product
Looking for calligraphy supplies? Forget the refillable cartridges, ink wells, and removable pen nibs and keep it simple with just two items – fine paper and Pigma Calligrapher® Calligraphy Pens. The Pigma Calligrapher is a unique, all-in-one, durable lettering art tool that produces crisp edges and sharp hairlines. The hard nylon nib withstands heavy pressure and constant use, and still provides a reliable, smooth ink flow from edge to edge.
Pigma Calligrapher is designed specifically for calligraphers and lettering artists of all skill levels. Unlike most calligrapher markers whose tips wear down with use, resulting in inconsistent, increasingly heavier marks, the Pigma Calligrapher maintains its ability to continually create crisp, flowing lines and letterforms. It eliminates cost barriers and equipment requirements for beginners who are just learning about calligraphy, and provides an easy and quick alternative to traditional calligraphy pens for professionals.
Archival Pigma® ink is waterproof and fade-resistant on most paper substrates.
- 1mm – perfect for envelopes
- 2mm – ideal for place cards
- 3mm – for titles and signage
- 6 Pigma ink colors for different letters, flourishes and calligraphy effects.
- Durable, flat nylon nib
- 6 archival Pigma ink colors: black, red, royal blue, hunter green, sepia, purple
- Archival pigment ink is waterproof and fade-resistant
- Not refillable
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed and not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standard
- Spend a few minutes making marks on smooth paper to break it in
- Hold pen so it’s almost perpendicular to the paper
- For best results use a small stack of paper under your writing surface for cushion