About this Product
Sakura’s SumoGrip® Eraser series features microporous foam technology to remove graphite marks from paper surfaces for artists, students and architects. SumoGrip Erasers are composed of net-like cells that pick up graphite marks and erases better across the surface. Reticulated open-cell foam works like ultra-¬fine sandpaper to get into the small grooves and pits of the paper surface.
Combining our existing Sakura Foam W™ Eraser with a ¬former hybrid-matrix formula, the SumoGrip Eraser requires minimal pressure to remove graphite lead from B to 2H degrees. The new foam technology of SumoGrip erasers vastly improves the pick-up of micro-graphite particles from paper substrates that white PVC erasers leave behind.
- Pastel drawings
- Cartoon drafts
- Arts and crafts
- Architectural plans
- Incorporates open-cell foam technology that grabs and traps erased graphite
- Polymetric hard structure, yet soft to the touch
- Smudge-free performance
- Nice black color eraser never looks dirty from graphite
- Erasures form into strands for easy disposal
- Does not contain harmful phthalates
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standard