Sakura Recommends: Back-to-School Picks
We are headed back to school this month and have pulled together some of our favorite supplies. Make sure your bag is packed right!
- Micron Pens: Fade-resistant, chemically stable, pigment-based ink that will not run if liquids are spilled, our fine liner Micron pens are perfect for note taking. And, since Pigma ink is nearly impossible to alter, these pens make a great choice for lefties!
- Did you know they come in different colors and sizes? Perfect for color-coding and highlighting eye-catching sections!
- Koi Coloring Brush Pens: Colorful, no-mess Koi pens are an absolute must for creating eye-catching pages! Draw attention to reminders, highlight passages on notes, and decorate notebook pages with a durable tip that allows for thin to bold strokes, or take to art class and combine with water to create smooth gradient blends.
- SumoGrip: Our SumoGrip collection is a must-have for any supply kit. The specially designed, triangular-shaped grip of SumoGrip pencil allows for a strong, comfortable grip and the open-cell foam of the erasers is specially designed to pick up graphite with minimal pressure. A big must for quick note-taking!
- Permapaque: Looking to create bold, smooth coverage across a wide variety of surfaces? Then Permapaque paint pens are a must. With a continuous flow, the low-odor ink dries quickly and will not bleed through paper.